PERFORMANCE SCENT DOG TRIALS — Sunday, December 17
Fit-N-Trim will be hosting Performance Scent Dog Trials on December 17, at the indoor arena in Rowley, MA
- Location: 108 Newburyport Turnpike, Rowley, MA 01969
- Time: 8 AM doors open, 9:00 AM first dog on line
- Target Odor Test: Birch, Anise, Clove
- Trial Classes Offered: Buildings, Speed, Distance & Containers
- Levels Offered: Novice & Advanced
- Divisions Offered: FEO, Standard & Metallic
- Trial Judge: Rosemary Decie
- Fees: $13 each (TOT), $18 each (classes
- Entry Open Date: October 11, 2017
- Entry Close Date: December 10, 2017
- Day of Show Entries: Accepted if runs are still available; $20 each run
AKC TRICK DOG TEST — Tuesday, December 5
Fit-N-Trim is pleased to announce we will be holding our first AKC Trick Dog Certification Test. Information about the titles and requirements can be found at http://www.akc.org/trick-dog/
Important things to know and do before the test:
- On the AKC website print and fill out the 2-page Trick Dog Title Application
- Also, print and bring to class the Tricks Checklist (Novice and/or Intermediate.)
- Please bring a written list all the tricks you plan to do for each level.
- If you have an AKC CGC (Canine Good Citizen Test) certificate or title on record at the AKC, that will count as 5 tricks for the Novice Trick Dog Title. If no CGC on record you will need to do 10 tricks.
- With the exception of the dog walk/beam, a jump, a tire, wobble board, table, tunnel, weave poles, please bring ALL the props needed for the tricks you plan to do for each level.
- If your dog is not AKC registered you need to become an AKC Partner. Make a copy of the Special Listing Application to send in with your Trick Test Checklist. If you have an AKC PAL # on file with AKC bring that.
- Cost: Novice: $10 with CGC, $15 without CGC; Intermediate & Advanced: $15
Location: Adams Mall,108 Newburyport Turnpike, Rowley, MA
Time: There will be 3 groups, at 5:00, 6:00 & 7:00 PM
Pre-registration is required. Please fill out the form below.
Payment can be made when you arrive at the test.